16.1.06

Dear demigod, you had a gun

Hello Demigod,
Hope you're doing fine. I'm writing in a hurry from one of the library computers. Be nice and forgive my poor English and spelling mistakes -I'm sure you'll notice a few.
I've just got to know that you had had a gun a few years ago and that you might be in possession of some kind of gun nowadays too. The idea, the premonition, the thought I've been trained to obscure, it all came as a shock to me-so much so that I couldn't help but writing you an email to prevent you from using that gun at any rate. The mere thought of a bloodshell in the park, your grey eyes turned into ashes to ashes to ashes to earth back again... I cannot even think about it.
Oh, dear, please, do get rid of it. You don't need it, don't you see? Oh, honey, do what you're told, for once, and throw away that bloody death-bearer. Throw it away, far, so that the one that picks it up can't hurt you. Oh, dear, how could you?
Please, write back, looking forward to hearing from you VERY soon,
Love,

Dolly Jerking.