9.3.06

mala conciencia

Momento Auster:

Monto una caja.
Estornudo.
Selecciono dos volúmenes tamaño XXL de mi biblioteca, ahora desparramada por la mesa del comedor)
Estornudo. Papel rosa. Estornudo.
Me agacho para recogerlo.
Estornudo. Cabezazo. Estornudo.
'Citas. Opening'.
Estornudo.
Leo: Love forced me to look at myself as through the imagined eyes of the beloved. 'Not who am I, but who am I for her?' And in the reflexive movement of that question, my self could not help but grow tinged with a certain bad faith and inauthenticity.
Estornudo.
(...) Seduction had split me into two, into a true [alcoholic] self, and a false [aquatic] one.
La cita no lleva referencia.
Estornudo.
No importa. Conozco de memoria párrafos enteros.
'On Authenticity'. Uno de los 'Essays in Love' de Alain de Botton.
Estornudo final.