14.2.06

Parecidos razonables. Sentimentalismo vs Penetración



SOUL MEETS BODY - DCFC
I want to live where soul meets body / And let the sun wrap its arms around me /
And bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing / And feel, feel what its like to be new
Cause in my head there's a greyhound station / Where I send my thoughts to far off destinations / So they may have a chance of finding a place / where they're far more suited than here
I cannot guess what we'll discover / Between the dirt with our palms cut like shovels / But I know our filthy hand can wash one another's / And not one speck will remain
I do believe it's true / That there are roads left in both of our shoes / If the silence takes you / Then I hope it takes me too / So brown eyes I hold you near / Cause you're the only song I want to hear / A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
Where soul meets body

STILL ILL - The Smiths
I decree today that life / Is simply taking and not giving / England is mine and it owes me a living / But ask me why, and I’ll spit in your eye, no / Oh, ask me why, and I’ll spit in your eye / Look, we cannot cling to the old dreams anymore / No, we cannot cling to those dreams
Does the body rule the mind / Or does the mind rule the body ? / I don't know...
Under the iron bridge we kissed / And although I ended up with sore lips / It just wasn’t like the old days anymore / No, it wasn’t like those days / Am I still ill ? / Oh, no ... / Does the body rule the mind / Or does the mind rule the body ? /I don't know...
Ask me why, and I’ll smile / Oh, ask me why, and I’ll die / And if you must, go to work - tomorrow / Well, if I were you I really wouldn’t bother / For there are brighter sides to life / And I should know, because I’ve seen them but not very often
Under the iron bridge we kissed / And although I ended up with sore lips /It just wasn’t like the old days anymore / No, it wasn’t like those days /Am I still ill ? /
Oh, no ...



Lo que a Gibbard aún le falta por aprender, Moz lo sabía desde el primer día.